Great management is more than just leadership; it’s leading by example. This is no desk-bound, pigeon-hole role. If you’re a Branch Manager or Service Centre Manager who loves the heat of being at the coal face, we’re your next employer.
Hands-on, driving a small team, this is your opportunity to own, mould, and shape the future of this growing branch. It’s your challenge, your future to build, at the heart of quality customer service, business growth, and brand enhancement.
Our next Branch Manager won’t lead from behind a desk or spreadsheet text. You love the buzz of people, teamwork, and solutions – whether it’s mucking in with hose assembly or customer service and business development.
- Managed a team in a multi-site, branch-based business, or an engineering or hydraulics services business…
- Adapted processes, grown accounts, and/or built contacts and referrals through good customer service…
- Got the bug for hands-on shop-floor work, with a drive for mucking in and leading by example…
Hydroscand is a Swedish industry-leading business providing solutions and services for hoses, fittings, and related products through a customer-driven and decentralised organisation. A growing player in a busy UK market, we have ambitious growth plans for the next five years.
What sets us apart is quality and localised customer service. Proactive, friendly, and professional, our team relishes the variety of problems that our customers pose to us – which we pride ourselves on solving.
Spinning plates and wearing many hats, this Branch Manager role combines technical and logistical problem-solving with the flair of entrepreneurial spirit, people skills, and business development.
Supported and entrusted by a Nottingham-based manager, you’ll have the freedom and opportunity to make things happen and, in effect, build your own business. This will be your branch, with exciting potential for both you and the business.
- The challenge of building something and putting your stamp on Hydroscand’s growth in the UK
- Working with customers in the Plymouth and Devon area
- An action-packed, hands-on role spanning business development, customer service, enquiries, orders, deliveries, and hose assembly
- £28,500 to £30,000 basic salary depending on experience
- Branch profit based bonus opportunity
- Monday-to-Friday core working hours – 8.30am to 5pm
- A company van for both business and personal use – full driving licence needed
- NEST pension scheme - including 3 x salary life insurance
- 23 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays
Please click apply. You will be asked a few questions, please take the time to demonstrate your interest when answering the questions then upload your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.