We are currently seeking to recruit a Branch Technician to join our busy branch team in Plymouth to support our customers in the surrounding area.
Hydroscand is a Swedish industry-leading business providing solutions and services for hoses, fittings and related products through a customer-driven and decentralised organisation. A growing player in a busy UK market, we’re have ambitious growth plans for the next five years.
We pride ourselves on customer service and experience serving customers in a similar environment is essential. You will also ideally have previous experience in making and fitting hoses, or customer service in hydraulic or related business. You must be hardworking, honest, and reliable.
- Providing first class customer service in the branch
- Communicate with customers and suppliers verbally either face-to-face in the branch or using the telephone and using electronic media by sending and receiving e-mails
- Interacting with customers, colleagues and suppliers professionally at all times
- Assembly of hoses, either from a pattern, or from a drawing supplied by the customer
- Counter sales to account holders and cash customers
- Maintaining accurate records at all times of sales and stock
- Adhering to all prevailing site rules and regulations at their place of work
- Working within Hydroscand’s policies on Quality and Health & Safety
- £18,600 to £22,000 basic salary depending on experience
- Branch profit based bonus opportunity
- Monday-to-Friday core working hours – 8.30am to 5pm
- NEST pension scheme - including 3 x salary life insurance
- 23 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays
Simply click apply!
To complete your application, please take the time to demonstrate your interest when answering the questions. We look forward to hearing from you.