£24,000 with commission, overtime and on-call payments (OTE over £30,000)
Great hose technicians don’t just repair hoses; they solve problems and build relationships. If you’re a Mobile Hose Technician or Experienced Plant Fitter, Agricultural Fitter or HGV Fitter, who loves the variety and independence of the role, we’re your next employer.
Our next Mobile Hose Technician won’t just go from job to job. You’ll be part of the team, solve problems and build up your business.
- Previously worked as a mobile hose technician or are you an experienced fitter…
- Built your own customer base…
- Generated referrals through good customer service…
Hydroscand is a Swedish industry-leading business providing solutions and services for hoses, fittings and related products through a customer-driven and decentralised organisation. A growing player in a busy UK market, we’re have ambitious growth plans for the next five years.
What sets us apart is quality and localised customer service. Proactive, friendly, and professional, our team relishes the variety of problems that our customers pose to us – which we pride ourselves on solving.
Supported and entrusted by our Branch Manager in Gloucester, you’ll have the freedom and opportunity to make things happen and, in effect, build your own business. This will be your mobile workshop, with exciting potential for both you and the business.
- The challenge of building up your own customer base and putting your stamp on Hydroscand’s growth in the Gloucestershire area
- An action-packed, hands-on role spanning business development, customer service, hose-repair, and a great variety of machinery to work on
- Monday-to-Friday core working hours – 8.30am to 5pm
- On call on a rota basis, with on call and overtime payments
- Generous bonus scheme
- A company van of course – full, clean driving licence needed
- NEST pension scheme - including 3 x salary life insurance
- 23 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays
Hydroscand is committed to promoting equal opportunity and diversity as well as providing an environment free from discrimination, bullying, harassment or victimisation where all employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Simply click apply!
To complete your application, please take the time to demonstrate your interest when answering the questions. We look forward to hearing from you.