We are currently seeking to recruit a Mobile Hose Technician to join our team in Bristol to support our customers in the surrounding area.
Applicants will ideally have previous experience in making and fitting hoses or an experienced plant fitter and hold a good understanding of Hydraulics. You must be hard working, honest, reliable and hold a full UK driving licence. This position will involve you developing long-term business relationships with new and existing customers. In return we offer a good basic salary and a performance related bonus.
You will be expected take part in an on-call rota which may require night and weekend work with paid overtime.
Hydroscand's Mobile Hose Technicians provide excellent customer service and professional on-site hose replacement service to our customers. You will be part of a 24 hr on-call rota with other technicians. There is an expectation to maintain relationships with existing customers and to promote Hydroscand to new customers within the area.
- Providing first class on-site hose replacement service including an out-of-hours service.
- Interacting with customer professionally at all times
- Developing the mobile business to exceed the targeted turnover and margin for the designated area
- Maintaining all stock contained on the service vehicle
- Undertaking risk assessments using the supplied risk assessment form before commencing work
- Adhering to all prevailing site rules and regulations at their place of work
- Working within Hydroscand’s policies on Health & Safety and Lone Working
Previous experience as a hydraulic technician or hose technician is preferred.
A full clean UK driving licence is essential.
We offer a competitive basic salary, on call payment, overtime and commission, branch profit share. Collectively this means OTE over £32,000. As well as a highly competitive package we offer benefits you would expect from a global company such as 23 days holiday p.a., Life insurance when enrolled in Contributory Company Pension scheme.