We are currently seeking to recruit a Mobile Hose Technician to join our team in Southampton to support our customers in the surrounding area.
Applicants will ideally have previous experience in making and fitting hoses or be an experienced plant fitter and hold a good understanding of Hydraulics. You must be hard-working, honest, reliable and hold a full UK driving licence.
This position will involve developing long-term business relationships with new and existing customers. In return, we offer a good basic salary and a performance-related bonus.
You will be expected to take part in an on-call rota which may require night and weekend work with paid overtime.
Hydroscand's Mobile Hose Technicians provide excellent customer service and professional on-site hose replacement services to our customers. You will be part of a 24 hr on-call rota with other technicians. There is an expectation to maintain relationships with existing customers and to promote Hydroscand to new customers within the area.
- Providing first-class on-site hose replacement service including an out-of-hours service.
- Interacting with customers professionally at all times
- Developing the mobile business to exceed the targeted turnover and margin for the designated area
- Maintaining all stock contained on the service vehicle
- Undertaking risk assessments using the supplied risk assessment form before commencing work
- Adhering to all prevailing site rules and regulations at the place of work
- Working within Hydroscand’s policies on Health & Safety and Lone Working
Previous experience as a hydraulic technician or hose technician is preferred.
A full clean UK driving licence is essential.
We offer a competitive basic salary, on-call payment, overtime and commission and a branch profit share. Collectively this means OTE over £32,000.
As well as a highly competitive package we offer benefits you would expect from a global company such as 23 days holiday p.a. and Life Insurance when enrolled in Contributory Company Pension scheme.
Closing date: 29th November 2020