We are currently seeking to recruit a Branch Technician to join our busy branch team in Bodmin to support our customers in the surrounding area.
We pride ourselves on customer service and experience serving customers in a similar environment is essential. You will also ideally have previous experience in making and fitting hoses, or customer service in hydraulic or related business. You must be hardworking, honest, and reliable.
- Providing first class customer service in the branch
- Supporting our Mobile Hose Technicians through order management, customer follow up and stock preparation
- Communicating with customers and suppliers verbally either face-to-face in the branch or using the telephone and using electronic media by sending and receiving e-mails
- Interacting with customers, colleagues and suppliers professionally at all times
- Assembling hoses, either from a pattern, or from a drawing supplied by the customer
- Counter sales to account holders and cash customers
- Maintaining accurate records at all times of sales and stock
- Adhering to all prevailing site rules and regulations at their place of work
- Working within Hydroscand’s policies on Quality and Health & Safety
- An action-packed, hands-on role spanning customer service, hose-repair, sales, purchasing, stock control and a great variety of machinery to work on
- £20,600 to £22,000 basic salary depending on experience
- Branch bonus scheme
- Monday-to-Friday core working hours – 8.30am to 5pm
- NEST pension scheme - including 3 x salary life insurance
- 23 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays
You must be a UK resident with permission to work in the UK to apply.